Prayer service on 11/18/2015 10:30 clock in the pavilion of hope (Hall 14)
1000 years Leipzig – we have every reason to be grateful to God for the city in which we live. And We have 1000 reasons to pray for our city. That is why we are looking for 1000 Christians who pray for Leipzig.
How can that work? Each determines itself, when, how and how long it should be the prayer:
• Alone, in pairs, in the cell group, with neighbors, in prayer for peace …
• At home, during the lunch break, in the Church, in the city center, on the City Tower, the Town Hall …
• for children, youth, workers and the unemployed, the elderly, migrants …
• Prayer for the city government, city councils, authorities …(s. www.leipzig.de)
• at the prayer service on Repentance Day, November 18, 2015, at 10.30 clock in the pavilion of hope (Ecumenical Centre), Puschstr. 9, Old Fair, Hall 14
• At prayer ways in the city following the prayer service, November 18, 2015 12-15 clock.
Everyone is welcome to pray with! If you register at www.hoffnung-for-Leipzig, we know each other and are happy when the 1000 intercessors have come together. Please invite others to participate!
The organizer is the network Hoffnung für Leipzig and the Evangelische Allianz Leipzig